Saturday, March 12, 2011

Major update!

...and by update, I mean about what's going on. First of all, to hopefully help me post more regularly, I've decided to post every Monday. Yes, I know today isn't Monday, but that's beside the point.. :]

Second, I'm sure everyone has heard about the horrible earthquake in Japan that happened a few nights ago. I think it's important that we all pray for them, whether we're able to go and physically help or not. Just a side note I think might be the biggest help to the people over there right now.

Third, I'm actually going to start updating the "Me and My Life" tab. Go check it out if you get a chance! :]

Fourth, I'd like to ask for prayer for my aunt. She is in the hospital (she's okay now, but she almost didn't make it). The hardest part of it for my family is that she and my uncle aren't saved. We're doing all we can to plant seeds, and of couse we're praying, but if we could have additional prayer :] Thanks!

Fifth, I have new music for you! Check out the all-new tab called "Music is Life is Music" to see the new songs in addition to songs I've mentioned before. :]

Catch ya this Monday!
~Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post here!