Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time Flies...

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in FOREVER... blame finals!!

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing great this Christmas season - shopping, wrapping presents, seeing family, and my favorite, decorating! Maybe I'll post a picture of some of my house's decorations.

Also, I know my last post was about Christmas music, but that's, like, the BEST part of Christmas (besides the obvious fact that our Savior came to this earth). Anyway, some GREAT songs to look up are:

  • Christmas Shoes - FM Static
  • Peppermint Winter - Owl City
  • His Favorite Christmas Story - Capital Lights
  • Mary Did You Know - Kutless
  • Evergreen - Switchfoot
  • Angelic Proclamation - Barlow Girl
  • Panis Angelicus - Barlow Girl
  • Love Came Down at Christmas - Jars of Clay
  • Carol of the Bells - August Burns Red
Just a few of my favorites. Enjoy!

Joyeux Noël!
~Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post here!