Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 1

Ahh, the joys of being a Godly princess... High school, homework, chores, oh my. Sometimes I wonder if God hates me and thus sends me all this extra work and stress. The answer? No.
I believe these are like pop quizzes in our lives. You don't know when they're coming, or neessarily why, but if we've spent time studying (the Bible, yes, but I'm talking about quality time with our Teacher), we'll do fine. Amen, right?
I'm taking French as my language and it's got me thinking... How can I use this in my life? And how can I use it to praise God? After thinking for a loooong time, I snapped my fingers and nearly exploded into smiles. I could be a missionary in France! But then the machine gun of reality hit me - hard. How would I pay for it? Where would I go? What about a family and a job? And, of course, college? So now I'm praying about it. Just thought I'd let the world know why there's an Eiffel Tower as the backround of this blog.

Au revoir!
~Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Post here!